Content Policy for Looped by Afari Inc.
Last updated September 8th, 2019
We prohibit any posts that contain:
- Illegal content. This includes, but is not limited to, underage pornography, transactions of illegal substances, prostitution, and content that incites violence.
- Threats, bullying, or hate speech towards individuals based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, caste, sex, gender, gender identity, and/or serious disease or disability.
- Harassment. This includes: (1) making threats, (2) repeated annoying and unwanted contacts, (3) using sexually explicit, profane, adversarial, or flirtatious language toward another person if such language would likely make the person uncomfortable.
- Personal or confidential information about any individual.
- Promotion of self-harm or suicide.
- Pornography and/or adult content
- Encouragement or incitement of violence.
- Impersonation of someone in a misleading or deceptive manner
Spamming or advertising, unless explicit permission is given by an administrator (or the channel to which you
are posting is explicitly for this purpose, e.g. “events channel”).
Spam is any repeated, unwanted, and/or unsolicited actions, whether automated or manual, that negatively affect the Looped community, including but not limited to:
- Repeatedly posting the same content in a thread, channel, loop, or across channels
- Repeatedly posting unrelated/off-topic/link-farmed content.
- Repeatedly sending messages to users who are not expecting them
- Linking to harmful third-party content, such as malware, phishing, deceptive pop-ups, etc.
Each Loop chooses and approves its set of content moderators, called Community Moderators, which together with Platform Moderators employed by Looped, are responsible for enforcing the content policy.
Individual loops on Looped may have their own rules in addition to the platform-wide ones and must inform their Community Moderators to enforce those rules. Looped may need to change platform-wide rules from time to time in order to support our goal of promoting a healthy community.
Content that violates this policy may be reported to and removed by Moderators, and violations of this policy can result in a ban.
When you post in an anonymous channel, Looped will never reveal your identity to anyone in the loop, including the moderators. However, if your post contains content that may compromise the safety of others, Looped will reveal your identity to authorities who may choose to take legal action.
Depending on the severity of the violation, a user may be banned immediately (i.e., without any warnings). Users who appear to be using Looped for the primary purpose of harassing others will also be banned without warning.
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com, or directly through our website